20 Bears

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sometimes I write things

Several months ago, I came to a horrible realization: the dinosaurs in Europe are already dead. I couldn't save them. Since then, the reality and gravity of the situation has propelled me into a metaphorical limbo, or if you'd rather, a literal corner of my friend's room where I sleep on the floor and live off four table spoons of water a day. He won't even give me a pillow. And the leg iron he made me put on is really chaffing my ankle, it's starting to smell funny.

The other night was a meteor shower. He made me watch it. I don't remember much aside from the tears. Last time this happened, the mighty thunder lizards were here to protect us with their ultimate sacrifice.

Who will save us now?

Oh yeah...

20 bears. Duh.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! A shield of awesome so the humans can live on and eventually conquer most of space until we discover the galaxy where the last of the dinosaurs escaped to in their spaceships many millions of years ago.

    Then it is the War of the Worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why the meteors are falling, don't you? Outer space says there's no hope.

    -Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check the hollow of the leg iron. (for a paperclip)

    ReplyDelete